Thursday, April 30, 2009

What was that again???????



Another relaxing night at the Wolverton's. I received a call yesterday afternoon from our adoption coordinator notifying us that they needed us to resubmit our money orders for the Embassy processing of our documents. They had expired because it has been over 90 days since we submitted our dossier to AA. I was just pulling into the post office when I received the call. So, GREAT I can do it all here and even overnight it from USPS. I went into the post office to complete my business. Thank goodness the woman working at the post office was someone that I knew. She made up my money orders and then I gave her my debit card since you needed to pay with cash. I entered my pin number and it said it was wrong so I tried again. Same thing. Three times and now my card is locked out. OK, no problem because I have a different debit card that I can use that I'm sure of the pin number. I try that one and now I have so many numbers running through my head I can't remember that number. I ended up locking up that card too. Now it's time for the post office to close but Praise God the bank is still open. I head to the bank and am able to complete my business there and then off to my favorite FedEx drop location. Man, it sure seemed like an easy task when I first received the call.

2 comments:

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

Thanks so much for the invitation to continue to follow the story. We are so happy to be partnering with AA on our second adoption (our son Max has been home from Ust for 10 months), and we feel confident that you are partnering with the best agency. We will be praying for your family to be reunited soon.

Karen, Glenn, and Max.

Linda said...

Isn't that how things are supposed to go on our adoption journeys? If it went smoothly I think I would be more surprised =)
My adoption motto is "expect the unexpected, but don't expect it to be consistantly unexpected" LOL