Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kazakhstan Embassy

We just got the news that our dossier went to the Kazakhstan Embassy today. YEEEEEHAAAAW! I called our coordinator to check on things and she told me that she was just sending me an email to let us know. I am soooooo excited. I started crying and couldn't even talk to her. It seems surreal that we will see Galina again and meet Tanya in a matter of a few months.


God is so good!
God is so good!
God is so good, he's so good to me!

He answers prayers!!!
He answers prayers!!!
He answers prayers!!!
He's so good to me.

3 comments:

Vonda Kaye said...

Leaving a comment because I know it's exciting to get one! As I told you earlier, it made me smile to hear you're on your way! Congratulations! Hopefully we'll be having great conversation over tea in Kaz in June. I hear it's beautiful there in the Spring!

Jennifer said...

Yay, yay, yay!

aultfamily said...

That is VERY exciting news! God is amazing and His timing is always perfect! It looks like you are close behind us. We're also with AA and our dossier was approved by the Embassy on April 7. Wouldn't it be great to travel together or at least overlap a bit?!! :)

MaryAnn
OnOurWayToKaz.blogspot.com