Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Documents, Documents, Documents


I finally received all of the updated documents that we needed to send to our agency for our dossier to go to the Kazakhstan Embassy. I went to the Office of the Great seal this morning and got all 11 of them apostilled and then back home to sort, copy, staple and organize to hand over to the FedEx man. I dropped our precious package in the FedEx box at 4pm and will be tracking it to California. I still can't believe that Galina and Tanya might be home by summer. Six years ago Galina taped a picture that she drew of herself on our laundry room door. I told my family that it would stay there until Galina came home. Please pray with us that this will be soon!!!

1 comment:

Vonda Kaye said...

Her drawing makes the phrase "A picture is worth a thousand words." quite meaningful, doesn't it? :)
It will mean so much to her that is is there waiting on her!