Monday, July 13, 2009

Living Life

I just came across the following saying. It really says what Mark and I strive to do on a daily basis. It reminded me to "enjoy the journey" no matter what twists and turns it takes. I hope you are blessed by reading it!

"Life is not a race - but indeed a journey. Be Honest. Work Hard. Be Choosy. Say "thank you", and "great job" to someone each day. Go to church, take time for prayer. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Love your life and what you've been given, it is not accidental ~ search for your purpose and do it as best you can. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you inspire to be. Laugh often. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them Some of the best things really are free. Do not worry, less wrinkles are more becoming. Forgive, it frees the soul. Take time for yourself ~ Plan for longevity. Recognize the special people you've been blessed to know. Live for today, enjoy the moment.

3 comments:

aultfamily said...

Kris, this is great. It is a nice reminder when life gets crazy and busy and you get wrapped up in it all without enjoying it. I need to enjoy the journey more.

MaryAnn

Vonda Kaye said...

Those words are perfect and so true. Thanks for sharing as it is a great reminder. So are you back home? How is the grandbaby? More photos please!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful daughter. You so sound like your dad. I KNOW that he is cheering you and your family on to the new things that are happening in your lives. I am!!! It is the journey....your dad preached that to us day after day. Stop and enjoy each moment. Retirement now gives me this opportunity. I can hardly wait to see my Orlando family and the new grands from Kaz. What joy we all will have. Praise God that you listened to him Kris. Patience has paid off. God bless!