Monday, June 8, 2009

Christina's Shower


I have been blessed to have a new daughter that I absolutely love. Christina will be blessing Mark and I with our first grandchild in 7 weeks. We had the opportunity to spend this past weekend with her. Christina flew up to Michigan from Orlando where her and our oldest son Gabe live. We had a baby shower for baby Cash Aaron on Saturday and then spent time with Christina and had her all to ourselves. I took her to the airport tonight and her flight was delayed. As we were waiting we were talking to another woman and she said, "Boy, you guys are lucky you get along so well". I am counting my blessings tonight because Mark and I both feel very blessed that our son chose a young woman that fits into our family so well and is so easy for us to love.

No comments: