Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

It promises to be an amazing year for our family. We found out December 26th that we are going to grandparents. Gabe and Christina will be blessing us with our grandbaby the end of July.

We have been waiting for our home study to be approved by our international agency. It was completed by our social worker the middle of December but needed to have some changes. AA has been closed for the holidays so we are expecting our final home study sometime the week of January 4th. I have all of our other documents ready to submit once we have this. We are praying for a miracle date of March 10th for our dossier to be approved and the girls to be told that we are processing documents to adopt them. March 10th is Galina's 13th birthday.

As I took down our Christmas tree today my thoughts and prayers were with "my girls". I am hoping and dreaming that they will be with us hanging these same ornaments Christmas 2009.

Mark and I took our kids and my mom on a Christmas vacation to Jamaica this year. We talked about this being the last Christmas that it would just the 5 of us. Of course, Gabe proved us right with his announcement of his impending fatherhood. Our hopes and dreams are that our family will have 3 new members by July.

No comments: