Friday, March 20, 2009


IT'S SPRING! We have been looking forward to this season since we were told several weeks ago that our dossier will go to the embassy in early spring. Here is a photo of my first crocus that has bloomed. We are trying to take one day at a time so that we don't get impatient and anxious about the waiting. Mark and I are both working extra jobs to try to stay on top of the financial obligations of this great adventure of adopting two teen girls. Oh man, what are we thinking??? Two more cars, dresses for dances, makeup, hair "things" and the list goes on. LOL! Please pray with us for the girls that God will prepare their hearts so that they will want to come and join our family. When I think of spring it reminds me of a song that I sang as a teenager in my church.

What a wonderous time is spring, when all the trees are budding.
The birds begin to sing, the flowers start their blooming.
That's how it is with God's love, once you've experienced it.
You want to sing. It's fresh like spring. You want to PASS IT ON!

Please Lord, let our family be the one that can share this love with Tanya and Galina!

1 comment:

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

Hi, I just found your blog. We recently adopted a daughter from Ust using AA. I would use no other agency/coordinator in this region.

We are considering returning to adopt an older child and are interested to see what the "real wait" looks like :) I hope things move quickly and smoothly for your family. Best of luck, Lori